Lol, yes that would be hardcore to camp out for one, or drop a deposit.
Congrats, you got a good one!
23 in NC and I don’t like it. Wife is burning oak at an unprecedented rate. Lol Fortunately we are a week away from a streak of 50’s. Stay warm...
I seen a redbull661 500 comparison video that had an xs sticker.
I don’t know the weight numbers, but a 36” standard es and 36” light es are worlds apart imo I’ve never used a cannon bar. They look nice, but are...
Brads taking it to a new level with all new Light bars. A 28” Cannon Duralite Superbar would make a new 500 stand out from the rest.
Carolina Wrens do love wood piles. They seem to get excited when I make a new pile of splits, probably because it unlocks piles of ants and wood...
I think I used to get a case of black label light for $8
No I don’t. I am $1349.00 away from getting one.
What’s 1300 for a sweet fi power saw that will last the rest of your life?
Pull the trigger Brad!
all the chain info is stamped on the bar. This info can get worn, so it’s best to write it down for future reference. Record the # of drives also...
You can also decrease the sensitivity of the pump, so it takes more force to switch to 2nd stage. I split with a 3” cylinder. It has taught me to...
I’ve never seen the inside of a big Echo. How about some close up pics with the covers off? It’s a good looking saw for sure. Props to Echo for...
Nice and roomy man space! :thumbs:
Yes, I gotta bust the outside edges off first. 2-4” slabs that may be 10-12” wide. Elm and blackgum. Once the outside edge is knocked off I can...
It took some time, but I figured out splitting elm with an 11 ton in vertical. Some others have mentioned it, but you gotta work from the outside...
Oh man yeah that’s a sweet covered spot with light for nighttime firewood activity in the sweaty south.
That looks sweet with the tsumura and big double dogs and sticker!
Don’t go messing stuff up with facts.