His words could apply to either one of us. All good brother.
Wow thanks! And here I thought Vermonters hated us Jersey folks! Haha
My wife and I are very proud of him. We are in awe of what he’s accompanied at such a young age
From my experience, north south is a better orientation than east west.
Hard to like that post
You make some good points but I will say that if I was hard up for money and it’s cold out, I would buy the cheapest electric heater and park my...
Yes it is self serve
No. My son is not set up to sell that much wood to one customer. If he did, he would have been sold out a long time ago and would have made a lot...
The guy first asked my wife and then asked me. I found that out after he’d left
I’ve gotten the word out on Facebook- local town pages- and that’s where he found out. In the posts I make, I explain he’s 9.
I've never said he's made thousands before. I've said he will have no problem buying a brand new truck when he turns 17 or 18 though BUT this guy...
Very valid question....no he got $20 worth
Same here
Adult to adult I would totally agree...I may even agree with it if he was 15 or so but kids are taught (or should be) to listen to adults. At 9,...
He lives in a second floor apartment/condo and doesn't have the storage.
I would agree when it comes to adults. No kid should be expected to give a volume discount especially when he's not selling volume. Maybe I'm...
As I pulled into my driveway yesterday with a load full of nice size oak for my kid to split I see a BMW SUV in the street and a guy at my front...
Sell now. People who didn't plan are in scramble mode to try and find wood that will actually burn.
The 8' bed is about 72 cubic feet big. The wood on the bottom is stacked and the stuff up on top just went wherever we could get it to ride....
Timberwolf tw6