Yeah that’s my usual as well.
Monkey tail beard?
Thanks!
Gonna make some jerky this weekend for a fishing trip coming up. Looking to try something new. Anybody care to share recipes?
I think someone is stockpiling logs to feed a processor at some point.
I don’t have many pics of myself here is one for buzzsaw Brad, [ATTACH] High viz and all. I’m usually not a selfie guy but My son wanted to see...
I think I have spied a few locust logs in a pile at wallys tree services garage on rt31. I have had some sour interactions with Wally or I would...
Like Eckie said it’s hard to describe the mental picture.
There is at least 2 here, gotta dig!
Looks like you guys had a good time! Is it just me or do people never look like how you pictured them when you have just read or heard them? I...
Are the mosquitoes bad where you are? I guess that’s a pretty relative question. We have a couple months of them here but nothing like that.
Eric Schamell :binoculars:Did you get some wood?
I have a feeling when it starts to warm up they will be back.
We stayed at a place with tidal ponds like that on PEI, the mosquitoes were unreal. The first night we walked down to the beach to watch the sun...
Are they insulated?
There has to be oil in the crank case.
I tried 2 different pair of Keen work boots. Both pairs the toe ended up curling up and looks a bit like elf shoes. I noticed this on a co workers...
A 4 stroke motor that will run with out oil? Hmmm...
I have been wearing red wing king toe boots recently. Had to return the first pair because the sole separated from the upper. The replacement pair...
Lacrosse alpha burlys are my winter outdoor slippers . Un insulated muck boots spring/fall and regular work boots in summer. remember to put...