[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Three readings on a fresh split stove room face with the grain. I leaned against it to get the probes in. This wood...
Right. Supposedly more on the way tomorrow night. I made the mistake of leaving it once. That won’t happen again.
Moving slush in the rain this morning. :thumbs: Not. I can hear the kids inside it may be better listing to the snowblower struggle!
Take the door off and lay it down. I’m not sure what ESW uses at the factory but when it comes time for me to replace a door gasket I’m going to...
[ATTACH] Sourdough waffles in the works.
It was a nice day out yesterday. I decided to get some splitting in. I got the splitter situated and fired it up to warm up, got some rounds ready...
I would have moved!
This was a fresh split at stove room temp. I’ll split another and check with the grain when people wake up.
[ATTACH] A bunch of my firewood is red oak that hasn’t been split for more than a year. I was curious what I would get for a MC reading. I’m happy...
If I were to make one I would simply bend a piece of sheet metal 4x8 to make an equal 90*. Make mounting holes to mount to the factory holes, and...
SC060604GNK - Wiegmann - Wall Mount Enclosures | Galco Industrial Electronics Something like this could easily be modified to look tidy.
I called the two closest Drolet dealers when I was shopping both were over 2500$ cash and carry.
The logs in the back look like Hanson delivers them!
My to do list is only 4372 items long. How bout you?
I think I have seen Highbeam ‘s NC30 with a homemade snap disk set up. I could be completely off . Lol
They do. Sounds like Sinngetreu may make one?
Yeah it’s crazy sun tan hot in front!
Do you you use the blower all the time?
Seems you can just crank her up and the glass cleans itself no?
Sinngetreu have you messed with the side panels?