Oh, I’ll get it all! Just don’t think it’ll be in one load:rofl: :lol:
Lovin the contrast!
Any of those splitters will serve you well. My father in law and I purchased a tw-5 several years ago and have been happy with it. I am about 6’2”...
I’ll be out in the morning too. Looks like we’ll have weather moving in in the afternoon.
Truck was loaded a bit more than usual and trailer a bit less than usual. I worried about losing some off the truck, but went nice and slow so as...
Maple makin heat! Happy New Years to all![ATTACH]
Now for a picture of Both the truck loaded like you usually load it with the dump loaded to the top of the new sides! We’ll be waiting with...
Nice looking load too! Did the customer want it stacked as well?
Got all of the limb wood out from the big white oak this morning. Going back for a load of trunk wood tomorrow. Won’t get it all, but hope to get...
Nothing like noodling with a nice sharp chain. Good workout for the saw. I love the trunk wood from a big tree like that! So dense! Looks like...
Beautiful looking kindling!
Not easy waiting for an injury to heal! Glad you’re still able to get out and do what you can:thumbs:
Didn’t fall how I wanted it to, but I was prepared for it to go the way it did. Gonna just take it slow. We’ve had a nice cold snap for a week or...
I’m working on the last sizeable tree. There’s a half dozen decent <12” trees left and a bunch of 4-6” stuff. I may have 5 or 6 more loads left...
Mostly cherry and white oak. Small amounts of hickory, ash, and elm that I remember.
I’m sure you’ve given him reasons over the years to do something that generous! Nice work:yes:
Finished cutting up a big oak trunk and the rest of the stuff I had down yesterday. Once I had a full load, I fell the last of the big white oaks...
I’m jealous! I wanted to be out today so bad, but figured I owed my wife one more day of putting together toys, cleaning up, and being around the...
So what happens if you like the prototype more?
Like complementary drinks, right?:rofl: :lol: