Now thats cool, the helmet works as a hood.
Sounds like mulberry.
Yep, my routine is run around like a chicken with it's head cut off then go cut. :D Seriously, get everything ready the day before and pack up...
I dont understand why people are getting their shorts in a wad about people getting their shorts in a wad. Merry Christmas everybody!
These threads go on for pages sometimes and you just shake your head. :wacky:
I can do that but its rough, only use it for wood now. I have a 72 sitting in my grove.
Gonna try and be nice here and it did appear to me any way the OP was trying to provoke an argument. Chainsaws are not cars as Mag Craft pointed out.
dont know what brand it is, newer motor but kept the manual choke as it was standard in 68 pickups i guess.
I have a 68 chevy pickup with a carb, 4 speed and manual choke, life is good.
Carb lover? Nope but a lover of a reliable chainsaw no matter how it gets fed.
I run the best non ethanol gas i can get (no problem finding it here) and dont drain the tank, never had a problem doing it this way.
Stihl has been known to fix problems they dont have, flip caps come to mind. Yes i know how to use them but when they fall apart they no worky...
Ebay and amazon have guards for 80 bucks with free shipping in some cases. I applaud you for taking care of your SIL.
Was not under the impression that the carbed Stihl chain saws had a weak link, my one saw was bought in 79 and has always started easily even...
No experience but that's neat.
I had a PE stove and it said to set the air to desired setting for long burns, this was to be found by trial and error.
About 15 feet of straight up chimney, i can make the fire go out by turning it too low.
I just have a cheap one (Speeco) , pretty sure it will out live me as it shows no sign of wear for 8 or 10 years use and starts easily even after...
Unless you sell firewood your splitter should be fine.
No you cant but you can starve the stove, still a matter of skill and experience.