I find I get several sewing projects started and work at different times on them. I always like to have a project going to watch TV with as well...
That sounds like a plan. January maybe, when all the excitement of the holidays is over.
What a generous offer! Thank you so much. Now about that retirement party ?????
Morning all. After a gorgeous clear day yesterday, we have rain and wind this morning. Indoor chores, bookkeeping and football is on the menu...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bill & Dul7a & Pygmygingeraffe & Rene & ronbo3107 & Rumpy & SotallyTober & Wes Spencer & Wood Stocker
Good evening. Had a very good day today. We were unable to access FHC all day and yesterday was hit and miss as well. Everything seems to be...
Wishing a Very late Happy Birthday today to Brian Shawgo & crasper & Deitrick1979 & Dr45 & jon1212 & Jose A.S.T.S. & Kilbourn & krooser &...
So I am finally back on FHC We have been unable to access the website for a couple of days. Anyone else having problems with access?
Every year around this time, there is a channel on TV that runs a video of a firewood burning in an open fireplace. I think it recycles every...
Do any of your local stores have a website to order items and then you can pick them up like a drive-through? That's happening a lot up here.
Morning All Had a productive day yesterday. We tried out the fire starters we made. A little difficult to use in our boiler but I think they...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Sourwood [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Big_6 & Brandon & Carlos Danger & Emagin & emarlatt & gregbesia & Jack of all trades & Jfpatterson1 &...
Wow! that is good news.
Morning all. Surprisingly a very nice morning here. Rain has been predicted for all of this week but we are getting a few nice days here and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BKVP & Choo Choo Tommy & FireAnt & Fonsia & Hydroaxe & Jafo232 & jh398 & lordmetalz28 & Naturalgas &...
TrinitySouth99 did you just sneak a selfie into your pictures?
Morning All. Spent a good day in the sewing yesterday. I made a small batch of fire starters to see how they work. If successful, I will be...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Timberdog and Semipro [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Anessa & bw1030 & climbhightree & HAYWARD1947 & Hydro Farmer & Longsnowsm & medester & Rain Vogel &...