I have checked apps on trees I’m 100% on and they took several tries to get a correct guess.
I agree with elm. Unfortunately I got some dumped on me today.
I am currently using supertech bar oil and it’s keeping the chain on my 261 old school wet. The spout on the jug is not user friendly, so I won’t...
We should also get to charge for equipment and body depreciation. I recently sold a Tacoma bed to a neighbor at 60 and the guy was happy with the...
That’s how my math worked, but I believe the wood should have some value, especially for those who have taken the time and effort to make a...
Has anyone done the math for hours spent cutting, splitting, relocating splits to stacking, covering, time spent collecting pallets + equipment...
It’s right next to the screw. Push it in and you get another 1/4 turn.
Mine are oriented according to topography. I live on a north facing slope, so all my stacks are parallel high to low. Gravity would really pizz me...
When splitting wood you see some interesting differences in wood. Same Hickory species two different trees [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Who sells GB? I want a 16” .325 .63 for a 261 if they make them.
Looks like a post oak leaf.
The 462 also has a pin you can depress to turn the oil screw further.
That’s typically my answer. There is always logs to cut, rounds to split, or splits to stack. At this time of year there is also wood to move into...
6.5’ bed on mine.
I have not been getting any notifications on this thread. Thanks for all the input. The colder temps have created some firewood interest.
That trio needs their buddy 500i to join the club.
The light bars are the way to go. I have a 36” E super that I’ll probably never use again after using a 36” light. Congrats on the new saw!
Give some to your repeat customers. For every 3 cord get a dozen patchouli scented fire starters.
I don’t know the difference between green and white. That looks like ash to me. I rarely cut down Ash. In 2011 I removed 24 autumn purple ash and...
39f here and I am burning red oak with some white oak and cherry here and there. Feels like a sauna in the stove room where my daughter is...