Long bows are even quieter
The more I think about it, often the price on forums or eBay and other places is for PHO and then shipping on top of that. In This place they all...
Back in September went on a little vacation to the black hills in South Dakota. Driving through rapid city I spotted a honest to goodness “saw...
Sales and auctions are fun. I always read the sale bills looking for saws. I also recently bought a Husqvarna 181 se from out of state, sight...
Venison snack sticks and summer sausage.
Aaaand.... summer sausage coming out. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Snack sticks coming out [ATTACH][ATTACH] Summer sausage going in [ATTACH]
About 2 years ago I started falling for the same one. ( white, Chevy,) cheap, military, eBay warehouse, being transferred.... blah blah blah. See...
I’d just trap them, then dispatch em. But don’t know what your rules and regulations are. Or if you’re concerned about that. Coons are pretty easy...
Put em back in service and wear it off
Don’t have a clue, .... but it drinks like a fish!:rofl: :lol:
Buy the 362 so the wife will be happy. Then every time you use it grumble just a bit about it being not quite enough saw for what you’re doing...
Just once I’d like to get ahold of a tree that straight.
Yeah cutting straight..... I can measure and mark all I want but the challenge for me is cutting straight. The bigger the diameter the worse it gets.
Go ahead, I give you permission
[ATTACH] Finally got a chance to run my 181 se that I got a little while back. It had a bow on it when it came. Wearing a 28” and skip chain right...
That’s a good one. I miss hog hunting. Me and a couple buddies used to go to Texas annually for 6 or 7 years
No matter what I’ve tried, I’m still not quite as consistent as I would like to be, I strive for 18”at home and probably gonna start shooting for...
Yep, they don’t make em like that anymore. Wish I had 2 or 3 more of them.
Oh ... and some mulberry, never had that! Oh.. and some cherry...:emb: