That link shows Stainless inner and outer Dave... did I miss something? It is possible I did, been a 4 Monday’s in a row kinda week at work....
Also has been addressed. Believe us Dum F, it’s ALL BEEN COVERED.
Invite away, I’m no Dumb Fk, and I know where and upon what I stand for.
Sorry to read of this news Greg :(
Put a tank heater in it then.... smaht azzzz.... :D
It is almost 2021....
Stuff more wood in it....? :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :salute:
Sounds like that stove is just an outright POS.
Well, walt is retired, so that’s not even a viable option, and certainly not one Walt would ever consider given I’ve known him for several years... :D
His wife is the best!!!
X2 Casper :salute: Sounds like they’re all members of FHC :thumbs:
At least you’re home walt with the prettiest nurse you could ever have at your side!!! Rest up brother- the saws will be ready when you are. We...
Did you forget what oceans are, eatonpcat?:eek::hair: Or that they flank our country? :picard::usa: :rofl: :lol:
Two oceans.
I would try this regardless. Splitter tech is splitter tech.
Yep, too many notes for two points of contact. :rofl: :lol:
Especially with those sausages.
Sorry Maina, but that’s been in XXL ‘s signature for quite some time. I can’t speak for all Moderating or Administrative, but I for one don’t...
:BrianK::rofl: :lol::salute:
:rofl: :lol: Thanks Gas!:salute: Sorry, missed this yesterday. :emb::picard: