That's a well known brand.
Ye be late to the game to claim that line.
Grumble/growl.
Some of the meds are known for causing BP low readings but the docs don't always say anything. If it is something that builds up in the blood...
Walker 210'. Goes nowhere 4.75 miles. No cane today teacher comes tomorrow.
More poundage per ounce of feed and turkeys are loss leaders this time of year.
Meds can take sometime to get right. BP meds are really bad in this respect.
I hear you on the hypo-tense BP reading. I just checked and I pulled a 84/42 this morning.
Walker 180'. Goes nowhere 3 miles got tired of trying to cram my left foot back into its' stirrup. Cane 45'.
Don't give away trade secrets.
It depends.
Goes nowhere 4.5 miles, walker 150 '.
When they remember too.
You are not supposed to admit to that.
JT uses it by the pallet when delousing at work.
Bears can be odoriferous.
What are ya saying, Willis.
:bug::doh::drool::coldone::pete::stirpot::grizz::grizz::drool:
What does the pipe manufacturer say to use?