Finally stopped at 4:15. 7” on the dot on my lawn
Yup. Used to do it a lot plowing snow in the Mack. Lived in that truck many a winter, sometimes 40 hours at a go, no breaks. [IMG] Plowed for...
6” here and still snowing
BTW Brad, they wasn’t directed at you. I know your a beefy fella. It’s meant for all the little whiny guys that say a saw is no good because it’s...
I tried buying a rear handle 200, but the dealer tried claiming he could only sell them to licensed arborists. At the time (maybe 9-10 years ago)...
Definitely cut the rootball end free first. I had one up end on me. Could have slingshot me into the next county. Luckily I was off to the side...
I saw this spooky guy, but didn't use a chainsaw to defend myself. I looked in the mirror and frightened him [IMG] That was 7 years ago. This...
You can actually see it splitting apart as he gently taps it with one hand at first to get the wedge started. Just thought the twist was...
Temp has dropped since I got up this morning at about 5:30. Was 32, now 28, still snowing hard
Your 9 yo is doing better financially than I am!!!
Shifting a tractor and shifting a truck aren’t really comparable.
32 here and snowing pretty heavily. Supposed to last until 3 this afternoon. If the rain we’ve gotten all week had been snow we’d be in trouble
Very nice!!!
They make adapters to go from flat to round. That would be the easiest solution. They're only around $8-$10. Any auto parts store would have them.
I had to take one of roosters out back for a talk the other day. Although he was fine with me (after I slapped him around some) he would still go...
Looks very nice. Here's an interesting wedge design for you Aluminum Firewood Splitting Wedge | Order Premium Tools
Does the top portion serve a purpose? Looks like a little oven for baking or cooking. Or maybe just to try and recapture some of the heat
Don't take any offense. We just enjoy spending other peoples money for them :makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain" You're a wise man, appreciate...
I wonder if you could find a cap from a soap refill bottle, shampoo bottle, etc that would screw onto an oil jug? Then you could turn it into a...
+1 The cutoff saw cc's, bhp, and obviously weight are considerably less impressive than the chainsaw version though. 72.2 cc vs 79.2 cc, 5.2 bhp...