I watched an 880 881 shootout on YouTube yesterday. The 881 won easily, but it’s the interwebs.
I think everyone will get them eventually. Once there food source is gone in one area they will move to the next. Tree companies will make a ton...
Back in the day I partook in some Jamaican Blue Mountain but it didn’t pour into a cup. :smoke:I did not inhale
Good Morning everyone, Zeta is pouring down on us, but no wind and supposed to be gone after lunch, so that’s good news. I heard a weatherman say...
Zeta is raining me out tomorrow, so I may drive up to the Stihl dealer to see if he has a 500 and some scabbards.
I tried a pair of low vibe cut resistant, but don’t remember the brand. They were not comfortable, so I didn’t wear them. Wood handling wears out...
Phew, you had me wanting to sell my splitter. Rain set in around 12:30 here and don’t know if it’s gonna let up before Saturday.
That’s a solid day for you and splitter if you made that mountain of wood.
It’s nice to follow the natural rhythm of sleep and sun instead of a forced awakening at 4am.
Good morning, I normally get up at 4am, but during my firewood staycation it’s 7am. Checking in before I roll out. Forecast says rain starting at...
Finished splitting all the rounds I had cut and filled all the pallets I had. Anyone ever grab pallets behind a Walmart? Don’t know if they leave...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Power head only
Good Morning All, Checked the forecast and looks like a wet Wednesday and Thursday, so I need to stack and split as much as I can stand today.
Biltmore Estate - Wikipedia
Spring at Biltmore [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
National Forests in North Carolina - Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest The Hemlocks and Chestnuts are gone, but there are some giant Poplars left. I’d...
Better come with extra Stihl scabbards, Stihl hat, Stihl safety glasses, Stihl gloves, and a 6 pack of Stihl hp ultra.
The last one is the angel oak in Charleston SC. It’s worth the trip to see it and Charleston is pretty cool too. Savannah is another good...
[MEDIA]