Good morning all. 38* and overcast right now. Have a good day now. Stay safe and stay healthy.
I just got done watching a video my son out in CO sent me. :rofl: :lol: 12" of snow.
Got a msg from my son. Stated that they got 12" of snow. Hopefully that puts a big damper on the fires out there.
Happy birthday Judy and Dennis. Have a great day.
That would be a cute video to see. I second that.
How about an update pic of the pup.
Good morning everybody . Raiing and 41* Have a great day everyone
Is he left handed?
Have fun and hope you have good weather.
He looks like he is taking a nap.:rofl: :lol:
Good afternoon everybody. Spoke with my son that is out in Fort Collins. CO. He got up to 4" of snow. Stated was suppose to snow all day....
Happy anniversary.
Congratulations. Enjoy a little loin for us. No pics?
Good afternoon all. Yesterday we had 75*temps. Today 41. Chaz has been working on the 2nd new phone and this one will not get wifi either He has...
happy birthday Chief.
Are those steel toes? What brand are they.
Nice but sad.
I say chestnut also.
Good morning everyone. I agree with you Molly. I am probably going to have my last outdoor day today. Suppose to jot the 70s and will take a...
Oh I did forget that Chaz had talked to tier 3 last night and they are sending me a new phone. Hopefully no more issues in that regard.