Not sure. They were found in bear scat and he’s trying to find out where the kitchen is.
Friend of mine from western PA is wondering what tree or bush these nuts/seeds are from. .22LR for size reference [ATTACH]
When a Western hits a small clump of sod and folds over and refuses to lift back up because it’s laying lengthwise underneath your pickup, that’s...
I would buy a 12–14’ dump trailer and a truck to pull it
Western’s parent company bought out Blizzard and Fisher. Toro bought out Boss in 2015.
Plus he’s a yooper, western yooper at that. Boss is made in his backyard
I’m a little bit opinionated on this, but it’s for good reason. I don’t have any experience with Snowdogg, but my dad and I have owned several...
Sounds like Hangover 4 I’m in
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Building materials are stupid expensive right now. $10 for an 8’ white 2x6, $22 for a sheet of 1/2” osb. Damm hurricanes
Rub rails and a couple 1/2” D rings welded to the frame inside each wheel well
You should be good to go on a standard 20’ equipment trailer, then. I would imagine a Dakota would also fit on the narrower model if you chose to...
And unless it’s a deck over, you’ll want at least an 82” wide deck, rather than 76” like some are.
What size is your sons truck? I have a 20 foot equipment trailer that I’ve hauled an f250 with my truck, but I would definitely want a trailer...
Howdy, Jay :salute:
That’s fine if you want to carry around a big block all day....
Even a smart dog will fall for that once...
Next gtg will put you back up to the 10 yr plan, have no fear:yes::D
Correct. And the plastic cradle doesn’t remove engine heat like the magnesium cases do
They’re a 50cc pro saw. Metal case, not quite the power or torque of the 391. Not something you’d want to mill with though. For the same cost you...