As a homeowner it’s fine but as a seller it’s junk
A real shame when a hack butchers up prime wood like that.
Looks like a great time and a nice break from firewood.
Yes it is but I feel like everything is this year with the volume I have. I want be done before deer season and the possibility of snow flying....
Would pick up too much dirt since it’s not on pavement or concrete
That an average of a little over 7 miles one way per cord. I rarely go more than 10 miles.
Just completed weekend 3 delivering firewood. I’ve put 996 miles on my dump truck and have delivered 68.5 cords so far with 55 more on order. I’m...
Which ever is easiest to get or the one that is more likely to be gobbled up by someone else
Red oak White oak Chestnut oak Willow oak Post oak Bear oak Sugar maple Silver maple Red maple Norway maple Walnut Mulberry Black cherry Sweet gum...
That’s a major bummer
While the dark center looks like walnut, I haven't seen any walnut with bark like that.
I love burning mulberry. You get a nice show in the fireplace.
Wait, who here is in Spencer MA? I used to date a girl from there for close to 5 years
It is just the back row that is stacked. The rest is thrown in. Through the years, I have had a couple complaints of shortages and I went back...
So it was a tough weekend planning and maximizing my time as my son had a baseball tournament. Thankfully it was 2 towns over and just over the...
The scrounge master!
Nothing like direct exposure to full summer sun!
Find a vinyl pool liner. People get them replaced all the time. You can thank me later
Great price!
I have never seen a red maple with bark like that