Brads already been home unloaded the Locust and is headed to Hickoryville
I’m glad to see Brads addiction is getting better. At least he’s considering other types of wood again. It appears he’s through the worst of it....
Nice!!! Always good to get along with the neighbors if possible. Mine has given me at least 2 cords of wood, and a bunch of pt lumber from his...
This is growing at my work parking lot. Looks like a real nuisance. I should probably cut it down and dispose of it....in my wood stove. [IMG] [IMG]
Not the neighbor who ratted you out is it? What do you need 40,000 boards for?
It could just be my Locust mania infliction. Probably another symptom
When you look at the second picture with the dozer, the area to the front left of it looks like a giant Black Locust log.
Nice score!!! The town dumps around me seldom let anyone cut there due to liability issues
Have you ever seen the bed extenders that go into the receiver hitch and look like a letter T....
I'm surprised the front end is still on the ground.
Are the cold night sweats, and vivid Locust dreams normal???
So true!!! Before joining here, I never burned Pine, separated my hardwoods, or heard of a three year plan. Now I'm just as crazy as everyone else.
List all the types/species you currently have in your possession ready to burn, or at least in rounds or log length. I have: Eastern White Pine,...
So how many different types of firewood do you currently have in the rotation Chud?
At least you salvaged some of it
damm you Eric. I woke up around quarter of 5 this morning, couldn’t fall back asleep. So I checked the forum. About burst out laughing when I saw...
There were dozens of BL trees here that as Joe mentioned, the owners wants gone. It’s a real shame they are all down in a huge gully. He did say...
Poor guy is gonna have nightmares tonight
Another thing that I think needs to be said. I just met Joe today. He drove from an hour away and told me he didn’t care if he got any of the...
I’m just teasing Brad. I’m sure you were thinking about it all day!!! Lol. I think I’m gonna go back this weekend