I am planning for our stove install hopefully in the next few weeks. All the dvl stove pipe and Class A parts are here. We are putting in a...
Those rose of Sharon's look very healthy and should transplant well. I did yard work almost all day yesterday, and the Mrs. helped out quite a...
Very nice!
That will be a great pile of compost. Our neighbor has a small horse farm. They have two piles of manure. They said the aged manure is good,...
Congratulations. The blue/black enamel is excellent. I've had 3 Jotuls with enamel and all were a very good, durable finish. Now the Oslo V3...
What am I spying there, black birch limbs? What's the plan for those?
Wow, what a difference! It looks like a great time as usual. I've been working in the attic since 7:30 this morning and just finally sat down...
And he has a big tractor to hopefully help move the pieces.:whistle:
I'm looking forward to setting these in place.
Curbside litter he found in the juniper shrubs. [ATTACH]
I'll use the thinset as grout. A little lighter than the dry slate.
I took care of the slate pile that my friend dropped off. In about 2 hours I cut the smaller pieces into 4" x 4" squares. The tile cutter was a...
This is the time of year that I start counting the weekends down until the cold weather hits and outdoor projects slow up. I have to think in my...
Look up "log dog" truck. I think it was built in RI. Had maine plates on it last evening.
We saw this truck last evening. There are several write ups on the net about it. The Mrs gave me eye rolls when I took the pic, but hey... [ATTACH]
Feel free to add project pics to this thread. Edged tool restorations It was a few pages back and hasn't been updated in a while. Lots of good...
Preparing for a wood stove install estimate next week and I got into a corner where an old cabinet was taken out. It looks like 3 1/4" wide...
I took a quick walk out back to see how the trees did after the winds last week. I haven't been along the right side of the property since the...
Norway can have multiple leaders starting from down near the base that can get massive. Sugar maple grows pretty straight up and has much...
Silver maple have big, light tan seed pods that drop earlier in the year. They stick upright in the grass and clog gutters.