Wow... a bit of deja vu going on there. That sounds like our first stove.. purchased cheap & second hand. It ate wood with low output. It...
Absolutely I would say that would depend on the stove and burn practice. If you determine when the stove will need a reload before temps drop,...
Not sur of an easy fix. Replacement might be easiest solution. Possibly drill/tap for a bolt??
:yes: Great to hear. :cool:
How true :loco: :crazy: It's always good to get it out and fire it up for a bit. We are forecast for storms through tomorrow night. Sunday I'll...
:rofl: :lol: :yes:
Glad you had no damage. Our county and neighboring county were issued a tornado watch advisory. Saw power company trucks staged roadside on my...
:rofl: :lol: Thank you :handshake: Thank you :handshake:
That sounds fun bigfrank I haven't gone satellite yet.. what I've seen, it can be quite challenging. You should make a video.. that'd be cool...
Chazsbetterhalf and I have been together since '98.. but we'd both been married and divorced.. we've got 16 yrs age difference.. and didn't know...
Thanks.. but I could have posted with less aggressiveness previously. :picard:
Nice.. :yes: Chazsbetterhalf and I went out to celebrate our 8th last night. Seafood night :drool: Our anniversary was the 25th.. but that...
Booyah.. Welcome aboard :cheers: Helluva good start :yes: You'll find plenty of help and good advice here. I'm very thankful to be nearly...
BTW.. jrider and sirbuildalot I'm not entirely meaning to be an arse here. :emb: But.. I also don't drive a Prius, can't afford to go solar, and...
I plead the Fifth.. :whistle: Strange.. now I want a shot of Beam :beerbbq: But.. I can still tie my boots :thumbs: My job is sedentary, and...
Beautiful oven.. and a LOT of thermal mass :yes: :cool:
X2 ^^^ :binoculars:
I've no issue with wearing my gloves when cutting. I wore out my good pair of anti-vibe gloves, need to order another couple pair. I have issues...
Great work Biddleman :yes: X2 ^^^
That is very good progress :thumbs: