I'd show him 13 cash. That thing would be at my place for that price.
I see you have your saws locked down. Are they left unattended?
Breakfast this morning. Duck eggs, hot peppers from the garden, mushrooms and some cheese.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Welcome aboard. Tell us of these sweet saws you speak of.
Looks great. How is the plastic attached?
We'll put 100 points on the board :whistle::dex:
I have 2 brittany spaniels. A day or weekend at the lake wipes them out.
Wait.....you are in Pa. They tolerate license plates such as yours?
Don't need it
Welcome Jack. Where in the snow belt of Ohio are you located?
I have one of those as well!!
My thought exactly.
Probably ought to send it my way...price??:whistle:
:rootintootin::rootintootin:
I'm going to have to do some measuring. Curious as to how much is stacked.
Thanks. I didn't say I would turn anything down :smoke:
[ATTACH] all stacked. Pretty sure I'm taking a few weeks off from the firewood grind.
I would spring for at least 10 or 15 of them.
[ATTACH] and a little visitor I had checking my stacks yesterday.
[ATTACH] more that needs stacked from this past weekends fun.