Thanks WW. Luckily no big house damage on either of my sons property. And nobody was hurt. I figure the insurance company is more than willing...
Drive careful Dennis.
Nice grab Lord.
I'm sure your about to find out Jeff, knowing this crew.:thumbs:
Silly question. Are you using the cribbing to separate different types of wood?
Good afternoon everybody. Woodwidow sorry to hear about your student. T.Jeff Veal hope Carol's knee is doing better. Molly glad to hear hubbie...
Got a video from my son yesterday. Stated his ins. Agent told him to keep track of their hours on clean up. So far he has 74 hours put on. Had...
What are chukar?
Once in a while I will it. But very seldom Chaz said hi.
Very cute pup but what kind.
Thank you but it was one of my sons house.
I don't bother peeling cucumber. Lol
Yesterday was 87 and today 85 and humid.
My son uses a mix of vinegar, salt and dish soap. Can get the recipe online.
Not sure what this bush is but always liked it when it came onto bloom. Hopefully these came out ok as I was trying to take pics when the wind...
Thats a good question. He said that out of about 155 trees only about 15 will survive. He does burn wood in the winter but only because the...
Thanks
Check out my post in bullchitting thread. You'll see what it did to my sons place.
Your just teasing us about new pup, you didn't put any pics in. Jk Heidi. Glad to hear you got a new one.
Good afternoon all. Just hot and humid. Sitting up here in the shade so Holly can run around in the woods. Have a good day all Stay safe and stay...