Are these pallets sitting directly on the ground? It seems like the nesting type with only nubs on the bottom would sink easier than one with a...
Have you considered getting the 40 ton with the faster cycle time? It may be worth it in the long run. Its only......... :makeitrain"
What brand and model splitter are you getting?
I never realized there were so many types of plastic pallets. Looking at Global and Uline websites. I think i prefer the double sided rack able...
You fought the good fight. Sometimes you break the wood, sometimes the wood breaks you!!!
I can get these 43 x 43 double sided pallets for $10/piece. Is that a decent price? [IMG]
There is some, but not a real lot. 2.5-3 miles in the other direction from my house is some nice Red Oak. 12"-18" diameter cut into branch less...
Nice score and sweet setup!!!
Congrats on the Kioti!!! Welcome to the pack
I can appreciate that. That’s why I left and apologized.
I’ve noticed this too with my woodshed. Several inches of height loss. I guess you could question whether the wood actually shrinks or if the...
My neighbor told me the story. The daughter I talked to lives out of town, and both parents passed away. The kids are trying to get the house...
I'm not really done scrounging. I was just blowing off some steam. :rootintootin:
Nice!!! I'd love to get my hands on some plastic pallets someday.
Lol, no. By googling the 2 daughters and daughter in law, I do know which woman I spoke with though. Good old linkedin. Scary what you can find...
Not all hope is lost yet. I'm in talks with my next door neighbor (we're friends), who I just found out grew up next door to this house. I asked...
So it was all cut up in stove length and piled there like that? :loco: :crazy: Holy smokes!!! I wish my scrounges went half that smooth and were...
Looking back at old google map images, here is the tree which I'm pointing at. You can see the driveway across the way. [IMG] From the other...
Alright...it just got more interesting. I looked on the GIS maps and the property is in a trust. The person who lived there passed away, and all...
I'm starting to wonder why even bother with scrounging. A lot of work for a little wood that often turns into something like this. I'd be better...