Very nice jrider :binoculars: :yes: Ya know.. you're gonna have to sleep sometime ;)
Not sure exactly when I'll be bringing it down to the house, but within the next few weeks I'd imagine. The dead ash I dropped a few weeks ago...
Cool.. I don't have much cherry here.. this is a dead leaner :yes:
:doh: :headbang::headbang: I showed your stand to Chazsbetterhalf and said.. "I could put an antenna on top of that." :dex: She shook her head...
Haven't met her, but I like your wife already. :thumbs::thumbs: Nice mill, hopin you get as many good years with it as the previous owner (more...
Awesome gift Jeff, and to a very deserving person. Stoked for ya :dex: :saw::saw:
:jaw::jaw: Definitely don't go stickin your hand in odd places. :handshake:
Not exactly how I would've ended that post.. just sayin.. :eek: ;) :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
If BCB don't mind, I'm gonna tag this here.. I think this is cherry, but would like further input. [ATTACH]
Went halves with my best friend on a Cub Cadet 25T splitter. We both have gotten our money's worth out of it. :thumbs:
Hope the Mrs is doing better Greenstick That had to be stressful. Make sure she takes it easy.
Nice repurpose iBob :yes:
Smalls=no split, or single split :stacker: BTU's come in all sizes :fire:
:thumbs::thumbs: Nice Aside from the mill part :doh:
Wow o_O That's a couple of rounds there :rofl: :lol: BTW.. I asked my coworker,and he said "Hell yeah I powder coat" He gave the exact same...
Welcome aboard cassetta :handshake:
:yes: Yep.. A relationship is a team effort, it doesn't work if only one side is putting forth the effort.
Don't have a pic of mine, but I picked up a Barronett blind a few years ago. Ground level....
Heh... Yeah, I'm her translator.. If Kilometers or meters are mentioned, she looks at me o_O :rofl: :lol: Temperature conversions as well.. she...
Hard to tell, I'd have to get another good look at it/them.