You really got to see one in person. Beautiful fish.
I’m right in between welder Dave’s property and midwinter
Warner of course! [ATTACH]
He wants it in the shed
My 5 yo son has been saving all the cut scrap and asked me when I was going to install his stove! Lol
I suppose it could, would just need to chainsaw some ventilation holes!
[ATTACH] Shed/play house for the kids. Did the door trim last night, some of it is coming off today.
Are they important?
With enough slack adjustment the rim could work as a drum for a minute?
It is what it is. I would never suggest anybody buy one of their products tho.
Had an issue with a month old stove last winter. They left me high and dry. More than a dozen calls and 3 customer service reps later they kinda...
Too bad ESW has such horrible customer service...
Nope.
Some guys like to run the hot dog in a hallway look!
Fresh steamed mussels with crusty bread to soak up the broth. Mmmmm....
What’s this throttle cable you speak of?
Should buff right out.
Agreed, lots of old people not paying or lacking the ability to pay attention as well. An old duffer in a class a motor home with a operator...
I have thrown hundreds of those bait stealing bastards over the rail. I’ll give it a try.
Went went there on a field trip in elementary school.