Y'all are incorrigible :dex::dex:
:yes:
But not soon enough :doh: I need the same surgery.. and a groin hernia, but I've been putting it all off as I can't afford the downtime :zip:...
[ATTACH] [MEDIA] :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Depends on who wins :p Dunno.. with his affinity for ears.. maybe Beltone :eek:
Color me jealous :cool:
Just added a new radio to my "wishlist" :whistle: [MEDIA] Edit.. There are cheaper options, but this one was the only one that would properly...
We're you feeding anything to the ones in the bags, or just watering? Possibly a nutrient deficiency, making them more susceptible, or...
Rube Goldberg device.. Guaranteed it took a few times to get everything right. :cool:
More power.. Hoh.. Hoh.. Hoh ;)
Welcome aboard kubotastihl :handshake: My first impression was Black Walnut with the deep furrowing But I'm not that great at the "name that...
No splits for me :faint:
Sorry for the loss of Riddles Czed :confused:
What's K100?
I'd go at least to $20.. just because of its uniqueness :cool: Edit.. To be clear.. if you're not after it, feel free to bid up to $20 on my...
Great news :)
:eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I nearly lost beer on that one :doh: :cheers: Reminds me.. this last weekend after I got done mowing and the...
Thanks for sharing
Impressive :yes: That bumper is beefy :dex:
:thumbs: Stupid bears. :headbang: X2 ^^^ That's what I use primarily.. some apple for lighter meats like chicken. :grizz: