Nice Sure looks big enough for it. :yes:
Wow.. I've missed a bunch of this thread :confused: Beautiful work Miss July :yes: That burl certainly is a big one Tim. Think you might get 2...
Insurance surely knows theres ammo here, they have photos and serial numbers of all my firearms. Haven't updated since I got the crossbow or...
Heard about it at work tonight/last night, haven't had a chance to see it. Too much cloud cover :confused: May have to bring out the telescope...
Great group of kids John Lawler :yes:
Hope she does better wildwest I take it the surgery really needs addressed?
Same here :doh: :emb:
X2 ^^ Glad you liked them :)
Thanks guys. If I make the transition I'll have to figure out a drainage system. Our place is concrete/cement slab foundation. Will have to...
One of my coworkers is a volunteer fireman for our town. I advised him of my ammo and reloading supplies, as well as their location in the house....
Sorry to hear that Jeff.
I understand what the survey is for, and while it may be imperfect, it's a lot better than no consumer input. Yeah, that would be a terrible...
It really was a great weekend for us. :) My only regret is that I didn't commit to the trip on Friday. :picard: Won't make that mistake next year.
Maybe a buck fitty even :thumbs:
brenndatomu does your HPWH need a drain for the condensate? After Semipro post, I see that his condensing dryer needs a drain, if I were to...
Agreed, extremely informative thread. Thx guys :tip:
:yes: Gotta be some small footprints on the roof of that cab. :rofl: :lol:
Another car that was there.. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Oh.. And some eye candy from the motel parking lot. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This one the sun kinda overwhelmed the shot. :confused: [ATTACH] Not...
Thanks thewoodlands Some neat artwork. I'm talented enough to draw a straight line if ya give me a ruler. :D I appreciate the time and vision...