I'd have finished the beer first :coldone: :heidi: :rofl: :lol:
Well, ya won't get bored. :whistle: Like the signage :yes:
In my opinion, being able to find the answer is equally as important. The Google does make things a lot easier than a trip to the library....
Winner winner.. Chicken dinner :thumbs:
:faint::faint::faint: Any logical reason?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Newb's :picard: :yes:
Stairs look really great bogieb Nice work. :yes:
Saw this one.. Looks like a pawn shop in New Britain CT. [ATTACH]
I'd say you went by jrider s place, but those stacks are too small :rofl: :lol:
I'll take greys over the red squirrels any day. Red squirrels aren't even big enough to eat. :doh:
With the weight of that saw.. You'd likely never notice that little extra
:binoculars: :grizz: :drool:
Buncha drunks :picard: :rofl: :lol: :pete::coldone:
Well, I guess that's one way to loose some weight. ;) That spider be suckin out my innards is gonna get drunk :drunk: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I think her question was more specifically.. Did you put rub on the loin before you added bacon. To which I'd say the answer is.. Yes :handshake:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Sorry to hear that wildwest :confused: It's gotta be tough to try to get used to being alone after so many years.
If you really like the saw and you figure it's worth the time and $$, go for it. I put some $$ into the Poulan 4218 a couple years ago. Was...
The place looks stunning mike bayerl I really like that ceiling fan blade. :cool: Looks like a handcrafted propeller Your FIL will be proud...
Guess it's time to make more popcorn. :stirpot: :popcorn: