Still saying Friday 5.50.:headbang:
Central Canada? I hate puters! :whistle: I'll try MA's Europe one.
So does the first post you put up MA say Friday 10.50 am?
Found it.. Thanks.
Seen that Eric but still cant find browsing preference?:whistle:
How is it fixed? Mine is wonky. :cheers:
Collecting wood in shorty shorts is new to me. Good on ya! :coldone:
This is all i'm talking about Rock as its right in front of us. I see the young people everyday out in bunches not giving a chit and will take a...
Good stuff Eric. Dries like oak though.;)
I aint a guy that thinks the world is coming to an end. Just a guy that see's what the hell is in front of us.
Our guy is a peach and nobody trusts him one bit.:whistle: Yup stay in the mountains Camber for awhile and see how this all plays out as i bet a...
Fox News removes doctored images of George Floyd protests after being publicly corrected
Look what Fox did friday with the riots video Rock.
Anyone here on the board live in Tulsa?
No they are getting ready for the thousands attending a frigging rally thats on its way. What could go wrong there?
Seen the same stuff tonight as last night and its like nothing wrong at all? At least 50 vehicles in the one hotel i drove past on way home and...
Where the hell would of you put it anyways Brad? :rofl: :lol: Buzzsaw 100 other people 1..:coldone:
Ya nothing to see here Camber. :coldone: Carry on.:cheers: ArcGIS Dashboards I see Brazil wants to win the race with that offside president...
Metric sucks a hind teat! :loco: :crazy: :coldone:
Not a nice read Brandon but very good of you to help a friend. :yes: