Oink?
That'll pizz off a lot of peeps, they consider the sheriff as one thing, but the deputy is special.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news Loon but the guys you have in charge also haven't a clue there are just fewer of them.
How's the eye doing Loon?
Whoopee!
Not likely.
I have mine. 2 squirrels and 5 now 6 woodchucks, could attest to that.
Ayuh, the Fudd can use that to save us.
Hey how is the Fudd going to protect us from the Killer Bunny Rabbits.
Nope, make more, I is expensive.
Get your butt in gear.
There is none, nada, ziltch ..... next question.
There is more crazy than sane out there in the world.
County covers this town. Pop. about 10,000.
Your Justin must have pizzed his bloomers when it saw that.
The bunny didn't make it.
Getting close
What? You are turning down the latest shipment from DR Congo.
Bushmeat, we ship to China.
All bears matter.