This was taken a couple of days ago and I thought you all would enjoy it. Early morning peace [ATTACH] [ATTACH] For all you gardeners, yes...
Morning All. Misty, trying to rain morning here. In a bit we will head out for a walk. Peaceful looking out on the water. Mornings like this...
Misty, trying to rain morning here. Not much happening. Probably go for a walk if it clears up a bit.
tree killer so sorry to hear of your losses. Erik B Sorry to hear about your sister.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Belda & bermudachris & Browntown32 & Caribou & drumbum & HJ Simpson & Icarus & Jfrederi47 & KAMP45 & ksks...
These are for fishingpol We walk by them each morning on our walk. There are lupines by the side of the road around here and they are all in...
I know I am late but Good morning anyway. Up early, campinspecter headed out for some firewood gathering, I am tending boiler and working from...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Black Forest Firewood & Karl Towsley & Keith Joslin & KEN-EVEL & Larry Presnell & midwestguy1 & mobo215 &...
Wishing a Very Special Happy Birthday today to DexterDay [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1idrod & Cantoo & Chris Frazier & Duramax1 & falconz & Jnb & King-Cut & TMACK & Woneyyy
Nice looking truck. Have fun.
Morning all. Overcast but it is expected to clear as the morning goes on. campinspecter will be heading out for a load of wood. I get to stay...
Up for our walk this morning and then campinspecter is headed out for a load of firewood. I get to stay at home for work this morning and then...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Paul bunion [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Brian Murphy & Brian Marvin & Cane pole & cecil_archer & Cliff Nieporte & I'veGotWood & Jwin &...
Wishing Nitrodave a Very Happy Birthday today. [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to adwade & aziz & Barry Young & Catfish Cleatus & cjcocn & Dabs & donbryant993 & Ella & Flying Eagle &...
I really like the first dandelion picture and the lone seagull. How many people in your community? Is that a lookout tower on the hill above the...
Up early this morning as campinspecter is headed down island for shopping and work on the truck. I am headed into the office as staff will be in...
Good morning everyone. We are up early as campinspecter is taking the truck down island for shopping and getting the oil changed in the truck....