Nice job. Looks like your pup has to take his ball with him wherever he goes.
Good morning everybody. Mostly sunny skies about 76*. Have a good day all. Stay safe and stay healthy.
It smells so good up hear. Honeysuckle is blooming. All over the place except in front of the house. So can't smell them.
I noticed that in the good morning thread.
Got up to 65* which surprised me as we had a high thunder storm last night. Cloudy with chance of more thunderstorms. About 75 right now.
Congrats. Now go get it all dirty.
Oh boy I get to watch two of them being built. My son is also redoing and expanding a patio and building a pizza oven. :popcorn:
Good afternoon all. Not gonna share a family pic before they leave? Like Erik B we had bad storms also last night. Got up to go to bathroom and...
Blossom one. The one with thorns.
Yes thank you for your service.
Eric, do you have any close friends that also split be had? If so, it was out of our budget also. But we ended up going half with Chaz's friend....
Hi all. I know basically but not specifically. This is where I normally sit when bring Holly up to run in the woods. Today I was facing...
Geez. Dennis I didn't know he got divorce. :rofl: :lol: oh wait, he could be renewing his vows. You go Walt. :rofl: :lol:
Hope it goes well Dennis.
Boy does that look good Jeff. I'll take a couple chicken breast please. :drool:
I notice that sprinklers were going. To help keep the frost off the berries I assume.
Good afternoon all. 70* little cloudy and slight breeze. Keep an eye on that storm Brandon. Nice haul of fish.
This his 2nd or 3rd year selling? He looks awful relaxed and happy in that pic.
Nice way to make an entrance. Welcome to FHC. As you have probably figured out, we like dogs, beer and pics. Lots of pics.
What he said. ^^