You want to bury the roots so that the crown is well underground at least 3-4". Some burry them up to 8". Others add a good dose of compost to the...
Good morning. We are heading into another cold stretch of weather after today into later next week. Hoping my apple trees don't flower out, or...
I try something new every year. One year it was borage FatBoy85. The pollinators love it. The leaves and flowers taste a bit like cucumber. I...
Good morning....I slept in. The birds woke me up.
Good morning. I look at coffee as essential lubricant for my joints and the gears in my head.
Good morning. Enjoying a string of nice weather here. We are celebrating our son's 23rd birthday today. I also plan to enjoy some garden time, and...
Good morning. Looks to be another nice day here.
Look good farmer steve. I just took 8 spears this evening, which we added to our chicken parmesan dinner cooked by our son. Lots more to come!
Good morning. It is 54f outside now. That is the warmest overnight temperature we have had in over 7 months.
Jon not sure what planting zone you are in, but the lupin we have here grow best in zone 3. I have them here at home (zone 4) transplanted from up...
Thank you. It is our true home. I drive straight through without stopping for more than gas, so it takes me four and a half hours. With the...
Good morning. it is 44f here. Back to work.
[ATTACH] Sunday Morning at our beaver pond. Lot of grouse drumming around this spot, and two beaver swimming around. We have a male grouse...
Got a little wind storm poplar in the yard this past weekend. Snow in the woods is still deep, but the yard was open at least. [ATTACH] Used the...
I just rolled in an hour ago from our property up north of here near the US/Ontario border. This is what I found on my drive yesterday morning...
Good morning. I will be taking the balance of my coffee today on the road north to shelter in place at our cabin for a few days.
Good morning. Enjoy your day. My shortened work day will be done by Noon today, then off to the garden.
Good morning. Our coffee just got done brewing.
Good Morning. Up and at em!
It must be hard to get insurance on the SE shore there!