I knew this review was coming. Been waiting patiently! Good advice not to push these smaller saws too hard and stick to the small stuff. Looks...
Do you string the top of your wood stacks? It’s ok to be honest, this is a safe place!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: On a serious note, great job!...
I dig it! Looks like a nice place to grow a hoard. Looks like it has good shade for working. Beautiful ferns too. You’re a lot further ahead of us...
That thing sure has some water in it doesn’t it? Not sure on the species, but I guess it all depends on how desperate you are for firewood.
When looking at your last picture, for a second, my mind told me I was looking into the firewood box on the back of your tractor, and I was like,...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Had some time this afternoon to go out and split some more of the pile. I figured I would bring my splitting...
Like sandhillbilly said...better than freezing!
Sure it was cottonwood? The stuff I’ve split has been pretty easy.
Congratulations LordOfTheFlies on your “subtle” intro to firewood making:rofl: :lol: I really like the creativity you use with the stacks and the...
I still don’t believe it...uh uh...nope....not convinced:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: he’s trying to trick us amateur cutter!
Found another use for them....changing oil:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Great looking firewood! Welcome to the club:salute: Pretty new myself. You’ll feel right at home:yes:
It’s...Its....BEAUTIFUL!:drool::stacker:
Are there’s your oil ramps! That’s a great idea. Totally gonna use your idea there! Thanks:thumbs:
Thanks:thumbs: We’ve been working hard the last couple days. Part of me wants to take tomorrow off and the other part wants to finish that last...
Brad, you’re not convincing any of us that you were truly planning on a lazy day inside. Even if you did have that plan, I see it didn’t last...
That’s some big wood there! Bet your glad you got the loader and grapple. Hell, this score would be reason enough to go and get one if you didn’t...
No plans to go there, but if we ever did, we’d swing by and help you catch up a little on your stacking for sure!:handshake::stack:
[ATTACH] Me and the little guy added another row today. Neither of us were feeling like another two row day, so we stopped after one. Chinese...
Make hay while the sun shines! Congrats!