Tree service dropped off a load of mostly sassafras with some cherry mixed in. I took notice of the decent sized sass but didn’t really see how...
Had a woman contact me via Facebook asking if I wanted some oak...well yeah duh! Pulled up this morning to a pile that was 2/3 cherry and 1/3...
Zoom in on the first picture.
My current logs waiting for action
We have a winner! Actual weight is 389
Oof
Sweet!
Does it have to be a pickup?
Guess the weight of this red oak round. 16” long right around 27” in diameter. Tree was cut down about a month ago. This log was cut from a 6...
Definitely not poplar. They grow with one huge straight trunk...which even though they don't make the best firewood, are easy to deal with....
64" equals 4 nice 16" rounds...perfect!
Are all these pieces from the same tree?
Yes
I had something just like that and people in here identified it as honey locust
Sorry but I can’t like this post
A neighbor is moving and looking to sell his 038 magnum. He just put a new coil in it and wants $200 for it. I looked up the specs and see its...
Southern Burlington county here...Tabernacle
Where in NJ?
Gum is just plain miserable to split. And if you let it sit too long it rots quickly
Got 5 loads from this truck today and 4 from a smaller truck. Total $300