Nice looking pup. What got his attention?
Beautiful pictures Jeff and great choice of flowers Carol.
:thumbs:
Stay safe Dennis. Happy Easter to you and Judy.
Way to go. Not much to clean up either.
X2. Well said.
He needs a bucked log and boat cushion to sit. Good to see them helping out.
Nice job. Sounds like a hand cart would work well there.
How do you cook your scallops?
Nice looking eggs Heidi. Happy Easter.
Happy Easter to all.
Happy Easter everyone.
Happy Easter everyone. You folks down south with the bad weather coming in, stay safe.
Good job on breakfast Carol. Looks good.
Many,many years ago my ex and I got a siamese kitten. Can't remember the original name but she got nicknamed chit face very quickly. When we...
When I have to go to the Bath VA I can see them in the distance. Always look for them.
boettg33 what is barefoot blocks.
I like to grate it and freeze it for zucchini bread. Heavens, I can't remember the last time I had it. Hum wonder how well it would grow in a tub.
Welcome to FHC PEIBenj . You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. Lots of great people here with a lot of knowledge to share. Now...
Good afternoon all. Well the snow is almost completely gone. Got up to partly cloudy skies but the clouds have moved out and bright sunshine....