Yup , works for me. Just be sure you are going the proper direction before pulling the trigger , most are left hand thread. Grease is good but you...
Welcome Chris. Great place here !! I like yourself was a reader as well and then saw a thread I was interested in so joined in order to post a...
For the money the Predictor can't be beat. A co worker has one on his homemade splitter and just gas and go. Always starts in 1-2 pulls and runs...
Like everyone else has posted. Yes oil change in first 5-10 hours. I did my first at just over 5 hours , then a second around 15 hours just to be...
OH Yeah !! I can relate to this. Good to see someone else knows how to use a sun-dial
You got it , It's all about the acid. I was doing tomatoes water bath and then had a ton of string beans so that's what got me into pressure...
Be careful with water bath canning , it works OK for tomatoes but not sufficient for all veggies and won't cut it for meats. Pressure canner is...
I love the AllAmerican canners. Great idea to do it outside on the burner. The canner is a little large for the inside burner of the stove. Have...
Really cool idea for the roof , can't say I have seen that before. I like that a lot!!
That's cool she is onboard. If you had a bandsaw I'll bet you could find multiple uses for it. I have been waiting for one myself it's just a...
If you don't have a bandsaw do you think a jigsaw would do the trick? Here's a thought = if your other half likes the idea then maybe you can...
Search Whiskey barrel project and it is pictured in the first posting
Yes pretty sure that was it. Your time frame sounds about right. Not sure how to search here and post a link , but I can try. I'm much better at...
I built one , not sure I would do it again. damm chipmunks thought it was a Ramada Inn. However it was great for all the shorts and ugly chunks...
Palm Sunday already , kind of weird situation this year with no services today as well as Easter.
Plenty of Robins here. They were out in full force the end of last week and here every morning pulling worms out of the ground. Seems to be more...
I have used pay-pal without issue. Both buying and selling , worked fine for me doing both.
Someone here just posted a thread about a chair that was made from a barrel ; It was really cool. If I could find a barrel I would make one in a...
Hot coffee here too , also not sick with Corona. However I do have CAD disease and " Stihl-itis" and there is no cure for either one of those; the...
He looks too serious. I can take one of ours at a time with me , put the two of them together in the truck ; forget it. I'd have better luck...