I used to live in lynnwood when I was just a little guy:) Small world
Looks like maple to me. Good tips from Eric VW and wishlist on specific features to narrow it down:yes: I learned something new today!
Thanks Chaz! Glad to be part of the community, and looking forward to the comaraderie, tips, and advice:thumbs:
Nice score wood wolverine! The red oak heats so much better and so much longer. You must feel so good having such a stash of it Way to persist as...
I agree Brad! It’s the high stacks that get me too. I started a new technique on my stacks in my barn that has kept it from happening and I can...
Good words to live by Cash. My cousins girlfriend is on a department in the Denver area as well, and I work In Healthcare too, so these times can...
There’s nothing worse! Sorry that happened:eek: you got a good attitude about the whole thing!
[ATTACH] Family worked together on cleaning mommas flower beds out this morning. Then my wife and I did some burning behind the house. Then she...
It ain’t work when you love doin it, right?:D
Thank you Backwoods Savage and buZZsaw BRAD for raising this point! Can’t say I’ve ever woken to a load like that waiting for me in my front...
VERY NICE! Gonna do more or just wanted to try it once?
Good point brenndatomu! No maintenance and payments on the matches and kerosene/diesel can either.:D
One of the quickest rates of decay. Second only to a good backhoe!
Great pile of wood yamadog! Now to keep the chain out of the dirt:hair:
Good catcho_O scary the danger we don’t know is there sometimes. I know the good Lord has helped me avoid some disasters in the woods! Ought to...
I was splitting some big maple rounds yesterday that had some moss and mushrooms growing on the bark. I ended up taking the bark off to inspect...
Kerosene and a match!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:good looking stack!
[ATTACH] Got out for a couple hours to get started on this big oak top! Couldn’t pass up the weather. Plan to finish it and haul tomorrow.[ATTACH]
Nothing wears you out more than a dull chain! Been there done that. My reset button is the grinder. Seems to take more material, but sometimes a...
We cut most of the ones infected on my in-laws about 10 years ago, and now have had access to the neighbors where they hadn’t been touched. Many...