Wish I could hoard some of that cheap gas. Still $2.29 a gallon here. :confused: :emptywallet::emptywallet::emptywallet:
Nothing outside of normal C-19 chatting. With my new schedule, the airwaves are a bit quiet till around 4 AM. Then everyone is talking about...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
It's always more fun with an accomplice... err.. friend :thumbs: Nice haul you two. No wood is safe in your area. :bug:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Ironic.. as yesterday on the way to work I was thinking about my NBC (Nuclear/Biological/chemical) suit from Korea,...
If'n I had no chit.. I'd need no TP Problem solved. :thumbs:
Mtnbikerfred not sure we've "met" yet, so welcome to FHC. :cheers:
Well, even if we run outta TP, we've definitely got our sense of humor. Great posts here. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs: I'll always worry...
Jeez.. Stay on this schedule for long, I'll see more sunrises than I have in many years. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Morning FHC.. Hope your coffee...
Ya know... now that I'm thinking about this wonderful opportunity.. This may be one of those 4/1 jokes. :sherlock: I could end up with 10 dogs...
Haven't seen you around in a bit will711 :cheers: Hope life's treating you well. If they up the ante to Busch "leaded", I'm down with a couple...
Good night cruel world. :confused: But. good morning to all the good FHC folk. :) :thumbs: Meh... Life is what it is. :zip:
Go get you some Ralphie :saw: :tree: :thumbs::thumbs:
Morning Brandon Scott Beers still cold around here. :cheers: :rofl: :lol:
Nice gift Dave. :thumbs::thumbs:
Welcome aboard Little Beech :cheers:
Happy anniversary metalcuttr :cheers:
Congrats on the saw buZZsaw BRAD :saw: :yes: Welcome aboard Eddie Southgate :cheers:
Trailer just wanted some love also. :rofl: :lol:
I'd definitely subscribe, but I think it could/will be quite a handful to manage. Especially if any member can add video. We can get ourselves...