Don't let your meat-loaf ?
Good times!! Was great to meet up with Brad and work together on this one. Never in my life would I have even thought of working this but Brad...
Up at 5 today , right around my usual time. It would have been 4 yesterday. What was I thinking ? Going to meet up with buZZsawBrad this morning...
Sorry for your loss. Be thankful and look back at the wonderful times you had over the years. Unfortunately that is part of being a pet owner that...
Nice Job
Just retired my old Yard machine and upgraded to a Rugged Split 37 ton with a log lift. Happy with it for the price.
Have seen a couple honey bees already this year , they looked like they were trying to get warned up in the sun and weren't moving too quick but...
Rail-road track to stack wood on ? That ought to hold it.
^^^^ yeah that's it....Flashback:eek::eek:
Chainsaws , lawn mowers , hedge trimmers , weed wackers and yes especially automobiles.
Just messin with you , Not for me either . Wood wolverine does have a point , the cordless drill might very well be the start of the battery...
I remember working on a job a long time ago at a local place that makes hot dogs , I can still picture the giant blender that was like a giant...
Time for battery power ?
I never thought of cutting out a fake saw to make into a sign/wall hanging sort of thing. Great idea. Now you have me thinking. Did you write a...
I assume that having a name here like you do ; well you probably cut metal. I have an old saw I was thinking about doing it with but hate to cut...
Horkin, I am truly sorry for your loss and can't imagine how you feel. I know it is hard enough but especially hard under your circumstances....
They are proud of that one too. Close to the 600 dollar range.
2 bumpers
??? Brake fluid and rubber can be a bad combination. It swells rubber. You know the old trick for things like a leaking power steering pump seal =...
No bark for me. with the exception maybe some on some of the smaller pieces of apple I use , the bark on these pieces is very thin though. If you...