Condolences savemoney :confused: Happy Birthday Horkn :cheers:
If it helps make a great rack o' ribs, carry on sir. :salute: But, is it just me, or are we missing something here? :binoculars: :doh: ;):D
:thumbs: Gun safety is always a good thing. And if she becomes a competition shooter, so much the better. :yes:
Wow.. I lost track of this thread. So glad you updated. :yes: Like the progress.
So terribly hard to read. Way too young to lose a trusted companion. :( So very sorry for your loss.
Oh, and just for clarification purposes, it's an 034AV... [ATTACH] No clue where 280AV entered my brain. :picard::picard: Maybe too many blue...
Thanks again. Was great chatting with you. :handshake: Now I just need to learn plastic molding/welding. :faint:
Ouch!!!!! :mad: No good. :confused:
Welcome aboard JJP in Ohio :cheers: I run a 4218 myself. Little long in the tooth now that it's around 18-20 yrs old, but still cutting. :saw:...
Awesome videos you guys. :thumbs::thumbs: Edit.. I really wish I'd have remembered mine when I dropped the trees at my friends place. :emb: Keep...
That happens to me often. :):):)
Heck of a tower, and view. :binoculars: :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Hopefully the pup parents see that as well.
[MEDIA]
Being in the living room, noise becomes a factor for me. Constant, droning type noises tweak me out for some reason. :mad::mad: I've gone so far...
Not at the moment. I'm gonna check with the club as I'm sure someone has an SWR meter that I can use. Supposedly having followed the...
Didn't see this thread till tonight. For further info.. this is what I decided to go with. [ATTACH] At $300, it is not a cheap unit, but it...
Well Seasoned do you use echolink at all? Saw today where the Ham club I'm thinking of joining has an echolink node. Haven't looked into it...
Well, I apologize. :confused: I did not do a build thread. But I did work on the J-pole antenna today. I have the antenna made but need to order...
A Gov't agency inefficient and making mistakes.. No way. :emb: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: