Hmmm...
Yeah the guy was a hack but the system has been operational for 12 years with out issue.
Make up valve says 12-15 psi
The original valve I replaced was 150 psi it was what was on there since day one
35 psi?
With the 35 psi valve water was shooting out of it
Why would there be a 150 psi valve? That was the original valve in the hot water tank
First supply store I showed the guy a pic of the valve he gave me a 35psi valve that did not work out well.
[ATTACH] Inside the old valve
I have never touched the valve in the 5 years we have lived here dad said he never did anything with it either. [ATTACH]Here is the best pic I...
My ir temp gun is at work with the rest of my tools! Grrr... The tank feels to be the same temp top to bottom(cool). And tapping on it it sounds...
Green valve was replaced yesterday
I just mentioned it thinking it may be related. It could be we are hearing it less because the ground is thawing. The noises around the house seem...
The hot water for the washing machine comes from the boiler? Forgive me I know little about this stuff.
:popcorn:
One thing that i have noticed is we haven’t been hearing the pipes banging(water hammer) when the washing machine is running like we did before...
The boiler was hot when I checked the gauge. I am suspecting the bladder went that would explain “tire going flat” noise the wife herd. I would...
[ATTACH] This pipe is where the water is coming from.
Thanks for the help guys! I have a helper here at the moment working in splitting some wood if I don’t respond quickly it’s because I’m running...
Thanks, the one with the green moss is an issue but it’s not the one leaking on the floor.