It warmed here to 35f overnight! Should be headed your way soon pushing out the cold.
Good Morning. It is 35f outside now. My wife and I are doing the coffee for the congregation at church this morning, which means I will collect a...
I thought so too, but that is what they mentioned. I know we have at least 20". I have an extension for my auger for when it gets over 30" some...
I have not heard of ice shack stove codes either. You are correct that mitigating hazards is a priority with stoves for heating. We have had...
That looks to be a Nu-Way wood stove manufactured in Michigan. I had one before switching to the propane model about 10 years ago. Good stoves for...
I've collected a few in the winter that you couldn't have shot any better. There was no wasted meat on them. I figure they ran into the side of...
[ATTACH] Still winterty here. My buddy Steve today on Mississippi backwaters in SE MN. 2 feet of ice.
[ATTACH] My brother just sent me this. They are down on the backwaters of the Mississippi around Wabasha, Mn. I was planning on going with him,...
Im sure I would love it too... Are there some good folks working there? That is always a great thing in a good bait and tackle shop.
We have black mulberry around here...delicious berries for eating! Ours don't get that big, and the ones by our home have a smooth brown bark. I...
nice! that wood looks similar to our black ash, complete with lichen and mossy bark. I am not familiar with catalpa.
Stock-market expert says what many are thinking as Dow sheds 3,600 points in a week: ‘This market is not normal’ Permabull Tom Lee is someone I...
How are your friends doing Brandon Scott?
There does seem to be something unnatural/odd about these markets. Everything deflated over the last week. Housing held up due to low interest...
Good morning. Drink up! Its cold out side, but the coffee is hot.
There was a dramatic turn around at the end of the session today. The dow was down 1038 and closed down only 350. Nasdaq was up 1%. Cash will be...
Oh no. That is not good. I am sorry to hear all that, and will pray for all.
Sleep good? Good enough anyways?
Good Morning FHC brothers and sisters....Anyone else up extra early this morning? Coffee is now brewing. :thumbs:
Good Morning. It is colder out again, but 30s coming in for the weekend here.