What kind of “Mickey Mouse” operation you running over there?
Mornin all. I just laid in bed this am and listened to it rain. Need coffee. Have a great day.
Just above license plate I believe. Little fish eye camera.
Snow has about all melted here. Weather is pretty crummy. I got thrown out of the hot tub for fishing.
[ATTACH]
Mornin all, weather about to change for the worse. I’m vertical and coffee makes the morning a bit better.
Gentle? Don’t worry these guys always use 85W90 lube. I have said this before.....after having a used skid steer I saw no reason to buy a...
wildwest got hers...
Funny that! I also carry the LCP .380.......but I have the older model and it takes a team of mules and 40 acres to pull the trigger...
I have had my CC in Kentucky for 8 years. Since I moved south I had to get it here. I have often thought of joining USCCA because they have a...
Maybe they should just put “MOD” under your name........................... for short...
True that! gonna have to get used to this not being an open carry state. It is on the ballot again but not legal yet. Guess I’ll get a cross...
Dunno but they reciprocate with Ky. All I have to show is my certificate where I passed back home and apply on their computer. Oh yeah.....then...
Morning. Coffee is hot. You should smell the orange blossoms! Rather intoxicating. Edit: off to get my conceal carry today.
[ATTACH] OH MY GOD!
Ya know.......if they made us all moderators nobody would get in trouble...
Mornin sir. I will check in later. The fish call me, I must go...
[ATTACH] More Scotty’s style...
I’m not going there..... Can a moderator throw out a moderator?