Today’s tracked skid steers can do an amazing amount of work especially if you have a few attachments for it. But 6” of dirt over several acres is...
I’ll have a story about coming up pretty soon about something Brad did
Do you suppose saws are like dogs? No matter where you been or how long you were gone, or who you’ve been with they’re always happy to see you
Just as else sell em and get some more huskies :whistle:
I can definitely relate to big trees being a lot of work, just finished a 50’+ elm with a 56”stump last weekend. Good job:thumbs:
Does that mean it’ll be 240 volts
Question = how to make a small fortune selling firewood? answer = start with a large one.! Just joking..... but as efficiently as I operate I’d...
He about this for a plan...? 2 guys in a pickup, both named buzzsaw. One is driving, the other in the passenger seat holding a chainsaw that has...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Next time you load up your saws they’re gonna be sniffing the tailgate of your pickup and be jealous :rofl: :lol:
Willing to do the work!!! That’s what separates hoarders from casual burners.
Oh, this stuff was plenty wet. Had water running out making icicles in 10 minutes
I should add that I’m used to splitting elm, so maybe I shouldn’t be concerned and just get after it as time allows. & my new saw gets here
There’s a new thread, Hardest Wood to Split? Rather than hijack it I thought I’d start another. I see that cottonwood has come up several times...
Hog hunting is the only reason I’ve been to Texas, 6 times I think
I love the shed, what are the dimensions, how much does it hold
I try to have gloves on all the time doing wood. My favorites are lined deer skin, keep my hands warm and good dexterity but don’t hold up worth a...
All very well said. I’ll get out there and take a look and decide from there. He might have abandoned the whole deal because I heard that it was...
I know the guy that would be in the loader and he can be kinda crude. The more I think about the whole deal the more nervous I get. I’ll have to...
This thread got me thinking about an upcoming felling job to help a friend. He has two large elms he wants down and don’t think he has a big...