I agree with you there.
Morning, looks like we got some white stuff on the ground. Should make the ride in to work fun.
A gal I dated in high school parents had one. You could get the water pretty hot. A coupletimes I felt like a lobster being prepared for suppa!
There are far to many laws and rules protecting stupid people from doing stupid things. on another note feel free to share some fire wood pics...
We have a 32 panel array. You are welcome to check it out!
Lol! You worry too much. When was the last time you went ice fishing in New Hampshire
Safe varies dependent on the individual, I have met folks that I wonder how they made it past grammar school. Yet they are still here and abundant
No problem bud, we just think different.
Lol. At least you are consistent.
Is it safe?
I’m honestly not sure what to say to this.
Guy is a stand up down to earth fella. The way people should be.
Passing out?
Yeah that’s why I prefer him than a grapple load. Just the right size.
No this is the guy that I was saying delivers 1 cord loads. He is out of my town.
[ATTACH] Guy dumped this last night 100$
Nope he has a brain and knows how to use it!
[ATTACH] Here’s an interesting little stove my buddy has in his ice fishing shack. I know it’s not installed to code.
Not a good way to start the day. I did that in the truck the other morning with my travel mug. No worries the cap is tight I thought. It wasn’t!
Send some this way!