No just down from there but close. I have flown planes there myself. I am sure with the way things have changed since then you just cant ride...
Thanks. Yeah its fun here already. Dogs = Love them , have two black labs a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 year old ( a ton of energy there ) Beer ;...
It just keeps getting stranger. Not far from me at all. And very familiar with the area. I grew up riding dirt bikes in the woods back there...
Ok Now this is REALLY messed up...…………….. Me too. That has to be the wildest thing ever.
Are you kidding me? From Ct. and a buZZsaw ; that blows my mind. Not sure I could do that again if I tried. I am in beautiful New Haven County....
He looks way to serious , I wouldn't mess with him. Axe , apron , rubber gloves , boots …...either he belongs in a meat processing plant or maybe...
I have one that looks identical to that hanging on the wall of my shop. I know nothing about it other than an old timer gave it to me. I think...
I recently purchased the pulp hook shown above , I do like it but have to say that the finish was terrible. Works good but looks like they were...
I wear chaps as mentioned most of the time. I am on my second pair and they have saved many pairs of jeans over the years.