:binoculars::cool: :popcorn:
Ya got me beat by 8. :rofl: :lol:
What did ya use for the skin's Stinny ? I am assuming that rig is homemade. Gonna cross link. the Mule build & log sleds... pics
Nice splitter rebelduckman
How revolting :doh: Rotti used that one already :confused:
:rofl: :lol: My truck does the same thing. :loco: :crazy: Who knew there could be ice in below freezing temps? :wacky:
:thumbs:
Great work Screwloose :yes: I was gonna ask what that tool was, glad you guys discussed it. Solid work man. :cool:
Cool video Gary. :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I was thinking the same thing when I read Beetle-Kill 's post. What you guys discuss is one of the major reasons I...
Good example of making good use of what you have available. Definitely looks easier on the back. :yes:
Ya had my attention there for a few seconds. :yes: Then.. :hair: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
We have a similar Mexican restaurant around here. Seems they get shut down every year or so.. A few months later, open again.. Different name....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Now that's funny. ^^^ :yes:
Likely a solid unit Pete
Thanks for the definition correction Woodwidow :yes: Always Gooder to use words properly. ;) Glad you made it back into the house wildwest...
X2 ^^^
Welcome aboard WVoutdoorsman :cheers:
Welcome aboard DarinD :cheers: Like the totes and the skidsteer to move them about. :yes:
Hey SteveWest It should connect to a thimble through the ceiling and roof. Not sure if double or triple wall is required. A key damper installed...