There's one (gas station) on the state line on it 25 between Freedom NH and Porter Maine.
Obviously under roof is the best, might be part of why I'm still using my first and only splitter that I built somewhere around 1980. It's been...
Na prolly just GREEN with envy.:D
Looks like installing a plow these days is more bodywork than wrenchin. Like working on an ATV, more time taking off plastic chit than involved in...
First class work there! :yes:
Yesterday [ATTACH] There's a sheet of rubber roofing covering the important parts. Ya gotta just prioritize what gets to spend the winter under...
You certainly have a nice "fleet" of meat machines!
Can't see that there's a difference between any of them other than hardware maybe. I don't know, remember I found this at a "surplus" place, new...
[ATTACH] Nothing special, just burgers for my lunch today and the rest of the week. This was more of a test, it's around 16* and overcast but my...
It's also about the same as a video of paint drying. The official "log table" complete operating instructions are; 1- place log on table and saw...
Video :rofl: :lol: It's all I can do to load a picture. :picard:
I like it and so far I haven't seen any changes that would be needed. I've used the tractor or the excavator in the past for bucking logs, but ya...
Tell me it's more than what it sounds like (meat in warm water), it's got to be from what I know about your "other" cooking.
Properly applied, Tabasco is a medically approved alternate for the inhaler. :rofl: :lol:
Dang, I had look up sous vide :rofl: :lol:
Or Chinese forks, must be why they still eat with wooden sticks. :rofl: :lol:
That's forked up!
Took my m/c license test on a borrowed Z 1, Hooker pipes and sure had more ball's than I did :rofl: :lol:. 40+ years later, I wonder how that bike...
It's been a damp 23* here all day, at least the driveway froze back up from the weekends close to 60* and a bunch of rain. It's been hard to not...
Forgot to mention the snow..... on crutches, carrying big rounds. Wow, I think I'll be calling you Mr. Redneck :yes: