I love a good easy score but I don’t think it’s worth the risk. I do have some friends who will have the cut come right behind their homes....
It’s on my mind but the biggest issue is I have to go through phase 1 of the development and there’s about 10-12 homes occupied already.
So there’s a new housing development going in the woods behind part of my neighborhood. The work is being done in 2 phases. June 2018 I heard the...
Not only do uglies have heat in them, it’s basically all I burn, plus pine from time to time. This is my storage area for my OWB wood- all the...
Big stuff...ugh
One difference though, those changes occurred over thousands of years. The change we are currently experiencing is much faster. Extinction rates...
First thing it would say is “don’t cut me down you bastid!
You see a great big gorgeous tree and just sit there and think how you would go about cutting it down and how much wood it would yield? That’s...
But no matter where you are those 2 degrees make a huge difference
I get $50 more a cord for locust and I have people almost fighting to get their hands on the little I get. As for the reason cherry is so high,...
But the Earth isn’t human. Take 33 degrees vs 31 degrees. You have liquid water and solid water with only 2 degrees difference
There has been a strong push to move official recording stations out of cities for this reason.
Brad, bring me some loads and I will promise to keep better care of them!
But the Earth is sensitive when it comes to to temperature change. During the last ice age, the global average was approximately 8 degrees cooler.
Acid rain and ozone were dealt with through an amendment of the Clean Air Act and the Montreal Protocol.
I think you have to look at it from an efficiency point of view. If someone drops a bunch of coins on the ground, why spend time picking up...
I do believe we are warming but there’s a lot more to it than just that. As far as tornado warnings, our knowledge of weather systems is so much...
Nice! looks like it worked out for everyone.
I spent 4.5 years of college at Plymouth State. Man I miss those views and a real winter.
Great idea. I'm just glad I don't have to work that hard to get firewood. I do admire the lengths some of you go through to get your firewood.