I have clamp on forks. I use them for a boom once in a while. I clamp them 30" apart and then swing the tips together and tie off, as a lift...
Almost missed this one... happy birthday Jack Straw ... :ups:
Hope ya get better soon. Cold winter rain sure is ugly... stay warm... :fire:
Closest I've ever seen of super deep snow, and had to deal with it, was in the early 70s. I was 16-17 yrs old. Snow had drifted up and over the...
Great to see what's going on right there Well Seasoned ... very interesting. It hurts me to admit... :rofl: :lol:... but that miiiiight be just a...
Early birder... usually by 4 every monin... :headbang:... at least during the winter months... I get to play with fire... :fire:... :coffee:
"The first one is someone’s loving room." ... now see, there's just nuthin wrong with that. Nope... :whistle::D... besides... can't go anywhere...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... looky all that fun... :D
Man... that's some serious coolness right there... :shiver:... :eek:
Looks good fuelrod ... any tricks to beat gravity is worth doing. Clever cut table... :yes:
Thanks Larry... our son & his wife are doing fine... they're 2nd husky Kailaya is taking good care of em... ;) That cat sure beat the odds......
A friend of mine just bought this JD, and it's impressive. It's a step smaller than the one you're looking at. He decided to go new, because of 0...
x2
:rofl: :lol:... wiping up coffee now... :picard:
Monin... :coffee:... fire's choochin' along... light snow is falling... Giz back inside after the usual chittin pizz, and frantic roll in the...
Round heeya, they's herds Dennis. They even name roads after em... :D
:rofl: :lol:
Mornin all... :coffee:... 6" of white tomorrow, sub zero temps Fri-Sat, 6 plus more white Sat Sun... ooooooooooh... almost starting to feel like...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:p... :fart:... :deadhorse:... :heidi:... :rootintootin:... :rofl: :lol: